In these Terms and Conditions, the following words and phrases shall bear the following meanings:
Any person who accesses freely available content on tamiltwin.com or any of the Services, or any paid subscriber who accesses any available content on tamiltwin.com
Data means data or information in any format, whether existing at the time of registration or not, which is communicated or transmitted to the User in accordance with a Service.
Personal Information means Personal Data as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998 as amended.
1. By accessing tamiltwin.com or using any of the Services the User acknowledges and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including the acceptance of liability as detailed in clauses 4 and 5.
2. Tamil Twin grants the User a non-exclusive personal licence to view the material on tamiltwin.com solely for personal and non-commercial use.Tamil Twin may vary the terms of the licence at any time.
4. Use of tamiltwin.com is at User’s sole risk and tamiltwin.com is provided on an “as is” basis. Tamil Twin, its agents or representatives shall have no liability whatsoever to the User for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or special loss or damage, cost or expense suffered or incurred by the User (whether arising in tort, contract or otherwise, and whether arising from the negligence, breach of contract, defamation, infringement of copyright or other intellectual rights) caused by use of tamiltwin.com or any of the Services or from the negligence of its employees or agents or licensors, an d whether asserted agains tamiltwin.com or against any third party in relation to the use of tamiltwin.com and/or the Services, other than tamiltwin.com liability in respect of death or personal injury.
5. Tamil Twin does not make any representation or give any warranty, either express or implied:
- in relation to any information, goods or services offered, accessed or obtained through tamiltwin.com;
- in relation to warrantees of title, non infringement of copyright or patent rights of others, merchantability, or fitness or suitability for any purpose;
- for the content, accuracy, integrity, lawfulness or otherwise of information on websites over which Tamil Twin has no control;
- as to the suitability of the information and data on tamiltwin.com site for any particular purpose;
that the information and data on tamiltwin.com site is free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination.
6. Tamil Twin and its agents or representatives do not endorse or in any respect warrant any third party products or services by virtue of any information, material or content referred to, or included on, or linked from or to tamiltwin.com site or services.
Trade marks and intellectual Property
7. All rights in “tamiltwin.com” and other marks owned by Tamil Twin are reserved.
8. tamiltwin.com and its content is property of Tamil Twin. Reproduction of any part of it, including copying, downloading, extracting prints or copies of whatsoever nature without prior written permission in prohibited. For such permission Users should email Tamil Twin, e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Users who wish to advertise on tamiltwin.com should contact at email@example.com
10. tamiltwin.com reserves the right to prohibit access by person(s) to the Services at its sole discretion.
11. tamiltwin.com reserves the right to remove, alter, change or vary the Services at any time without notice.
12. tamiltwin.com shall endeavour to provide constant, uninterrupted access to tamiltwin.com but do not guarantee to do so and accept no responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay.
13.tamiltwin.com contains links to other websites that are not under the control of or owned by tamiltwin.com. Tamil Twin is not responsible for the content of such other sites and does not endorse the material on them.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The provision of the Services is governed by the Laws of England and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
tamiltwin.com reserves the right to vary or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. Users should review these Terms and Conditions regularly as Users will be deemed to have accepted a variation in continuing to use the site after it has been posted.